Samsung SCX 3405W WiFi Setup (Wireless Setup)
SCX-3405W Wireless Network Setup
Samsung SCX3405W series is one of the Multifunction Laser Printers that is very popular for the middle class such as small offices or business houses with tight Budget, SCX 3405W has the support of various attractive features and software that provides ease and comfort in operating with very satisfying and high-quality results. SCX-3405W has support for printing directly from mobile devices or tablets via a Wi-Fi network.
With Wi-Fi Setup for one-touch connected, just by selecting the WPS (WiFi Protected set-up) button, to connect to a Wi-Fi network with router access, then press the WPS button on the printer, which will automatically search for devices to connect, so you can do all the work easily and quickly. Before performing the following steps to troubleshoot network connections to your printer, first check the network name (SSID) of the wireless network, network security key, when the wireless access point/router is installed.
Steps in connecting the Samsung SCX-3405W Series Printer to the wireless network:
- Turn on your printer.
- Adjust the settings by pressing the [Menu] button on the control panel or on the LCD screen.
- Wait until the process is complete (usually takes a little time).
- The next step is to press the arrow and select [network], then press [OK].
- Next Select [Wireless], then press [OK].
- The next step is to choose [WLAN Settings], and press [OK].
Press [OK] to select one of the setting methods you want to do.
1. Select Wizard settings – it will automatically install, then display a list of available networks, set the network from the control panel and enter the security code (if the network you choose uses a security code). Point the Printer close to the router to connect faster.
2. Select Custom-users who can manage, edit the SSID for the security options required with a wireless connection.
- The LED on the printer lights up (in blue) if the device is connected.
- The printer is ready for use.